Monday, February 28, 2011

And so it begins...

Welcome to "Reformed-ForHisGlory"

   This blog was created with the purpose of seeing Christ glorified. And we believe that Christ is glorified when men boldly proclaim the truth found in the scriptures (Psalm 119:160). This blog consists of three contributers (so far). All who will submit their own posts periodically. We will cover all sorts of theological issues (from a Reformed perspective). There are a lot of misconceptions about Christianity and Reformed Theology. We pray that we can provide some clarity in a day when Christendom is filled with much fog. We will also promote music, and books that we find to be biblical. I pray that you are encouraged by our posts. Feel free to come back as often as you like. 


In Christ, Awretchsaved 

6 comments:

  1. looking forward to the blog. If I might humbly make a suggestion...the background doesn't really jive with the posts. What I mean is it's a bit hard to read. I mean I can read it, but it's just a bit distracting and hard on the eyes with the transparent wording in the post and the background showing through. Blessings on the blog brethren, Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background! I also like the subject matter. Theology does indeed matter. Just as Jesus is indeed Lord. I look forward with great interest to the future of this blog. A good tree bears good fruit. God bless.~Wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Christian topics.

    ReplyDelete