Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Reminder On The Purpose of This Blog

As of recent, I've been caught up with school and other responsibilities. Therefore, my writing on this blog has not been as consistent as I hoped it would be. Nonetheless, I have fellow contributors that dedicate time to writing their articles. For the record: We do not gather up a pieces of information and think we have every issue figured out, not at all. We understand that issues are much more complex than the modern evangelical would have us believe. I say this, so that you can see that we put time and effort to write these articles. I do not know much, but the little that I know, I am willing to share. I am no master theologian. I am simply a young reformed guy who desires to see Christ glorified in the lives of others. That is all. We seek no fame (hence the Pseudonym). We seek no money. Our joy is brought from seeing our fellow brothers and sisters "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2nd Peter 3:18). I encourage you to share the articles that you find helpful. There are two articles thus far in Spanish. I plan to begin to translate some classic theological articles into Spanish. Share them with those in Charismatic circles, and those that are ignorant of the reformed faith. As always, Soli Deo Gloria.

In Christ, Awretchsaved

No comments:

Post a Comment